About the role:
MD Connected is revolutionizing the virtual health care industry. With a vision to deliver outstanding and timely care to all in Canada, MD Connected has created an extensive network of medical practitioners, telemedicine clinics, and virtual care. We are continuing our expansion throughout the country and are looking for like-minded physicians to join our growing team. In a time of unprecedented healthcare needs, MD Connected has risen to the challenge, providing unparalleled care for patients and peace of mind for our physicians.
How are we at MD Connected able to achieve this? We are a team of family physicians, specialists, nurses, clinicians, IT specialists, marketing experts, business developers, and administrators who work collaboratively to bring innovative, patient-centered care to all.
MD Connected has built a strong reputation within the healthcare community as evidenced by our several large partnerships with pharmacies, organizations, and community care programs including serving the families of the Canadian military. Our unique approach allows us to provide services beyond traditional walk-in clinics, virtually!
Work from the comfort of your own home or office by providing virtual consultations using EMR and Video technology that is reliable and easy to use. Flexibility when selecting your shifts anywhere from 8 am to midnight, 7 days a week! For interested physicians, we also offer in-clinic roles at one of our over 30 locations across Ontario. MD Connected offers the flexibility to fit any lifestyle.
What sets us apart?
- A full training program with support from our team of administrators, nurses, billing department, and IT anytime you need assistance. This allows you to focus on what you do best.
- Work from the comfort of your home, existing office, or one of the MD Connected locations.
- Competitive split with flexible working hours.
- Exponential opportunity with an organization positioned to grow through investments and strategic partnerships.
- A network of doctors to allow for easy collaboration and teamwork within your own areas of specialties.
- Partners that support our growth across the country.
- Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Certification and licensure with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- Membership with the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)