About the role:
Join one of Ontario's fastest growing medical teams and start an exciting career!
MD Connected is revolutionizing the virtual healthcare industry. With a vision to deliver outstanding and timely care to all in Canada, MD Connected has created an extensive network of medical practitioners, telemedicine clinics, and virtual care. In a time of unprecedented healthcare needs, MD Connected has risen to the challenge, providing unparalleled care for patients.
How are we at MD Connected able to achieve this? We are a team of family physicians, specialists, nurses, clinicians, and allied health professionals who work collaboratively deliver innovative, patient-centric care.
MD Connected has built a strong reputation within the healthcare community as evidenced by our several large partnerships with pharmacies, organizations, and community care programs. Our unique approach allows us to provide services beyond traditional walk-in clinics, virtually!
Due to increased demand in our virtual platform, we are hiring a Marketing guru to lead our entire marketing strategy. Reporting to the CEO and President, you will be responsible for creating and driving all marketing initiatives. You have a deep understanding in all things digital – including paid media, SEO, SEM, social media, web/mobile ecommerce, and analytics that are instrumental in driving end to end marketing campaigns that result in direct growth for the company. You have a proven track record of success and know how to roll up your sleeves to make an immediate impact. If you are looking to make your mark in the burgeoning world of Healthcare tech, this is the dream position for you.
What sets us apart?
- A talented and driven group of colleagues
- Competitive compensation
- Collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance
- Future growth opportunities
What you will do:
- Lead a talented marketing team that includes graphic designers, UX specialists, marketing coordinator, copywriter, and social media expert to meet and exceed expectations.
- Liaison with external marketing groups
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities while optimizing online conversion and marketing channels.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast, and online content.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities.
- Build a comprehensive SEO plan that includes effective keywords, link building, content development, and all SEO related elements to be implemented across all platforms
- Develop our paid traffic strategy, utilizing keyword and behavior targeted pay per click (PPC) to develop and implement PPC strategies and tactics on digital platforms, driving overall reach and engagement
- Create and manage our overall email campaign strategy that effectively segments our client base and continually grows our email database, implementing regular tactics that increase engagement and loyalty
- Create and execute a social media strategy, including content calendars for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other channels as necessary
- Manage and oversee all aspects of our websites, including updates using WordPress and reports through Google Analytics
- Manage our campaign budgets and expenditures to ensure effective ROI
- Create and utilize A/B testing to enhance our objectives
- Refine and enhance our digital sales funnel to improve customer acquisitions while simultaneously reducing acquisition costs
- Develop a weekly and monthly performance KPI scorecard that monitors all digital campaigns across multiple platforms, tracking traffic and customer conversions
- Create, maintain, and strengthen the organization’s overall brand.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Other duties as required.