About the role:
Join one of Ontario's fastest growing medical teams and start an exciting career!
MD Connected is at the forefront of the evolution of healthcare and our clinics use state of the art technology to offer Canadians healthcare they can rely on in a more timely and efficient manner. We primarily focus on communities with very limited access to physicians and we are extremely proud of cutting wait times down from days to minutes in the communities we serve. We believe very strongly in our mission that all Canadians should have access to great healthcare regardless of distance. In less than a year, with the support of our great team, we have successfully launched 9 clinics across Ontario with many more openings coming soon...
MD Connected Ltd is currently inviting applications for a Medical Clinic Administrator to join our amazing team. The successful candidate will have to excel with the patient experience and be a strong team player.
We are seeking hard working, enthusiastic and forward thinking individuals who will help oversee all administrative activities for our organization. This would include developing expertise in our EMR, troubleshooting minor technical problems, preparing/overseeing internal organizational requirements and reporting, basic bookkeeping, acting as a liaison/point-of-contact between vendors and the organization, registering patients, managing the inbound/outbound calls as well as other activities as required by our team.
What can you expect working in this position:
- Significant opportunity for growth
- A talented and driven group of colleagues
- Competitive wage
- Collaborative work environment
- Continuous learning and education
- Exceptional training and on-going support
- To feel great about what you do
- Following up with labs/specialists
- Assisting with implementing new services, processes, and initiatives
- Improving clinical efficiencies ? Main phone switchboard
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
- Assisting with billing coordinator with submissions/rejections as required
- Greet and register patients at our physical clinics
- Clinical reporting
- Other activities as required