About the role:
Join one of Canada's fastest-growing medical teams and start a rewarding career!
MD Connected is revolutionizing the virtual health care industry. With a vision to deliver outstanding and timely care to all in Canada, MD Connected has created an extensive network of medical practitioners, telemedicine clinics, and virtual care. In a time of unprecedented healthcare needs, MD Connected has risen to the challenge, providing unparalleled care for patients.
How are we at MD Connected able to achieve this? We are a team of family physicians, specialists, nurses, clinicians, IT specialists, marketing experts, business developers, and administrators who work collaboratively to bring innovative, patient-centered care to all.
MD Connected has built a strong reputation within the healthcare community as evidenced by our several large partnerships with pharmacies, organizations, and community care programs. Our unique approach allows us to provide services beyond traditional walk-in clinics, virtually!
Due to increased demand in our platform, we are hiring a Business Development guru to join our amazing sales and marketing team to help grow our clinic, virtual, and addiction services.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, work ethic, and a great attitude.
As MD Connected continues to grow and expand, we need passionate, experienced, and strategic thinkers to join our team. Are you ready to jump into the future of healthcare?
What sets us apart?
- A talented and driven group of colleagues
- Competitive compensation
- Collaborative work environment
- Continuous learning and education
- Work-life balance
- To continuously be challenged
- Future growth opportunities
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new business opportunities to grow pipeline
- Identify, develop, and maintain current and potential client/partner relationships
- Create and communicate proposals to clients
- Follow-up on and qualify leads
- Provide monthly reporting of sales, wins and losses to the management team
- Capture and objectively communicate customer needs, problems, and interests to colleagues
- Develop strategic insights to drive business leadership decisions
- Conducting external research / data gathering and analysis
- Manage the entire sales process
- Identify decision makers, schedule meetings, meet qualified prospects, and execute appropriate sales techniques and cycle to close sales
- Work with management to develop sales/marketing strategies and to penetrate new markets
- Establish milestones, anticipate, and mitigate risks, and exceed goals in a dynamic environment.
- Successful completion of either a university degree or college diploma in business
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as an entrepreneur, in business development, or sales & marketing in healthcare environments such as hospitals, government or private sector required
- A large network within the Healthcare community including physicians, pharmacies, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with functional leaders and teams
- Excellent project management skills, with proven ability to clearly define objectives and priorities
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal); briefing, presentation (incl. preparation of materials), education/training skills
- Self-starter demonstrating flexibility and ability to provide leadership under pressure whilst dealing with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment
- Effective interpersonal communications skills and ability to successfully build relationships
- High level of business integrity and ethics
- Possess your own vehicle and valid driver’s license